[AFRI-Discuss] Information about IANA stewardship transition discussions

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:35:53 UTC 2014

Hello all,

As discussed on the AC, kindly find below information on the items i
discussed:

*The Challenge:*

Our region participation in the discussion at the moment is quite low and
we encourage us all to share our thoughts and perspectives about all these.
Below is some information that can be useful:

*Our region discussion on numbers:*

There is a discussion room setup by AFRINIC and its currently lacking
contribution. At the moment, there are just 2 proposals that has come in
and one of them is from a non-African. Below is the subscription
information:

Subscription page:

*Discussion on names:*
This is bassically happening at the cross community working group (CWG) on
stewardship transition. Below are information about the discussion:

CWG- Stewardship Charter -
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Charter

Members/Participants -
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=49351381