[AFRI-Discuss] African representation in ICANN leadership positions to the list for approval

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 15:29:01 UTC 2014

Dear AFRALO Chair,

I am requesting the AFRALO LT to please release the approved version of the
Strategy document drafted by the Outreach Task Force for more African
representation in ICANN leadership positions.  The suggested dealine was
yesterday at 23:59 UTC.  We have not yet received any notification.

Please advise as soon as possble to allow us to undertake the next steps.

Thank you  and best regards,
Fatimata
Chair of the Outreach Task Force for more African representation in ICANN
leadership positions