[AFRI-Discuss] African representation in ICANN leadership positions to the list for approval

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Dec 11 07:13:31 UTC 2014

Great work,

Maybe we should now populate the page https://community.icann.org/pages/
viewpage.action?pageId=49353312 with all the input from this working group
in text format that can be read at a glance, then have the downloads at the
bottom.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
L: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lordmwesh
B: http://lord.me.ke/
T: twitter.com/lordmwesh

"There are some men who lift the age they inhabit, till all men walk on
higher ground in that lifetime." - Maxwell Anderson