[AFRI-Discuss] [isoc_ke] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Welcomes the EU Council¹s Conclusions on Internet Governance

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 3 06:59:27 UTC 2014

Great.

Always good to get some official imprimatur less we start feeling like we are acting alone..:)

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad