[AFRI-Discuss] [isoc_ke] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Welcomes the EU Council¹s Conclusions on Internet Governance

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 04:45:42 UTC 2014

Hi Joly,

Not really, however it is worth noting the the African Union is
currently an active participant in ICANN's GAC, my thinking is our
leaders might not be well versed with technology issues other than
Presidents Kagame and Uhuru Kenyatta who lead from the front in so far
as technology matters are concerned, i suppose we need to exercise
patience.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno