[AFRI-Discuss] Theme for a Joint Meeting AFRALO/AfrICANN at ICANN 51

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 08:42:58 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I support the Chairs proposal. We have several representatives from
the African Community, Mohamed, Mary and Adiel, this could be a great
forum in which we can consolidate our position. We could also use this
forum to receive feedback from our representatives on the issues we
should focus on as a continent based on the deliberations they had in
London as well as on various mailing lists.

Thank you

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277