[AFRI-Discuss] Regional Advice Urgently needed

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 09:55:29 UTC 2014

Many thanks Philip,

I missed the attachment as well kindly forwad it once more. I agree
with Tijani going into the future  as we get more people from our
continent on board we should not get tired of repeating some of the
requirements and instructions that will allow members and listers to
participate effectively.

Thank you

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno