[AFRI-Discuss] Regional Advice Urgently needed

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Tue Aug 19 09:38:09 UTC 2014

Dear Augustine,

First of all, I apologize that I didn’t know you before. Can you please tell me from which ALS you are?

And even if you don’t have an ALS, welcome to AFRALO. All our lists and our meetings are open, and we are more than happy to have active participation in our community.

Your question is really pertinent; How you will give your opinion on an ALS application if you don’t know the criteria to be considered? thank you for asking. And please never hesitate to ask any question you may have. Only offending messages are not acceptable.

Here is the link to the minimum criteria and the process for ALS certification: https://atlarge.icann.org/correspondence/structures-app.htm

And thanks again for your interest and your engagement. Please continue to be involved, and the AFRALO leadership and myself are happy to help you when needed.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114