[AFRI-Discuss] ACKNOWLEDGMENT

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 19:19:24 UTC 2013

Dear Phillip
Thanks for your mail.
Just to reiterate the issue of individual membership of AFRALO discussed yesterday and remind that you should please inititiate discussions amongst the ALS as soon as possible so that we have enough time to discuss and collate views on this importatnt issue, before a final vote or decision is made.
Best

Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON,

Treasurer, Central Association of Nigerians in the UK-CANUK

Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders Inc.(USA & NIGERIA)
President, Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria- DNAN
International Liaison Officer, Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association-UK (NNCA-UK
General Secretary, Civil Society Network on Climate Change in Nigeria

Fellow-Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers- ICANNFellow-Open Society Institute, BudapestDesignated Focal Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change- UNFCCC in NigeriaBoard Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO

Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGOTel: +441438729726, +234-8052658024,Email: nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com, petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk,

www.nursesacrosstheborders.org