[AFRI-Discuss] NOW OPEN: Nominations for At-Large Delegates to the 2014 NomCom

Liberia National Chapter of the Internet Society LIBERIA libinternet1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 21:49:21 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

Thanks for the info. We at the ISOC Liberia At -Large Group are looking forward to fullly participate in this or fiture process. However, it unfortunate for us that we have not been very active. We are therefore seeking your advise or suggestions with regards to how we could recommence playing an active role in this process or future once.

Best regards,

Philip F Johnson
ISOC-Liberia Chapter ICANN At-Large Group