[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting theme for Toronto

Aziz Hilali hilaliaziz at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 17 20:19:38 UTC 2012

+1

Best Regards
============================
Aziz Hilali
Président de Misoc
www.misoc.org
B.P. 68 04,
Medinat Al Irfane,
Av. Allal Al Fassi Rabat - Maroc
Téléphone: + 212. 6 61 40 15 15
=============================

Cordialement

Aziz Hilali

>________________________________
> De : Fatimata Seye Sylla <fsylla at gmail.com>
>À : afri-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org; africann at afrinic.net
>Envoyé le : Dimanche 16 septembre 2012 18h45
>Objet : [AfrICANN-discuss] AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting theme for Toronto
>

>Hello All,
>
>Regarding the AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting in
Toronto, the theme proposed by Mohamed Bashir on ICANN African Strategy and
seconded by many of us, is a very good and timely one.  However, as the ASWG is asking for inputs on
the same theme, for the same period and from the same community, I don’t think
it would be a good idea to run an almost parallel consultation on it.

>Therefore, I would like to suggest for your
appreciation  “the creation of a
development Fund” initiated by ICANN, to support the developing countries’
active participation in the whole ICANN process and to facilitate their
integration in the Internet domain industry .  This fund could be supported by other partners and its management style would
have to be defined

>Please provide your feed-back as soon as
possible and not later than Thursday 20 September 2012