[AFRI-Discuss] A New Approach to Africa by ICANN

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Sat Aug 11 23:48:04 UTC 2012

Thank you Olivier for your mail.

Indeed, it's a great piece of news. Dr Tarak disserves, and I think ICANN
made the right decision.
I hope that for the upcoming years, Africa may have a better position in
ICANN and will have a more important participation in the ICANN activities
and especially in the policy development process.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231