[AFRI-Discuss] TR: [ALAC-Announce] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Survey: ICANN effectiveness as a global organization

tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Fri Mar 23 21:15:17 UTC 2012

-----Message d'origine-----
De : alac-announce-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:alac-announce-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] De la part de Olivier
MJ Crepin-Leblond
Envoyé : vendredi 23 mars 2012 21:38
À : alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org;
secretariat at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Objet : [ALAC-Announce] Fwd: [soac-discussion] Survey: ICANN effectiveness
as a global organization

Hello everyone,

please find enclosed, an invitation to participate in the survey on ICANN
effectiveness as a global organization. I often hear criticism that ICANN is
not doing enough -- now is the time to express yourself.
Since we are present in all of ICANN's 5 regions, I would really recommend
that you send this to your local RALO lists too.

Available in: English - Arabic - Chinese - Russian - French - Spanish

Kind regards,

Olivier