[AFRI-Discuss] deux points de la téléconférence de décembre

peters omoragbon petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 28 14:56:22 UTC 2011

Thank you Baduin.
I have read through and I agree with you that, the documents spelt out who and how you can be a part of ICANN-through the various RALOs. My question is: Who are/were those proposing individual membership? Could this be the view of an individual or an ALS a few ALSs. I think it will be good if this proposal is represented by way of a motion by an ALS seconded by another, then those opposed will sponsor a counter motion and then we could do a wiki voting as is done in all ICANN issues.
Lets not surreptiouly promote individual agenda with AFRALO please if not we destroy what we are building. Lets encourage collectivity and not not individuality.

Thanks

	* Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
	* President Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria-DNAN
	* Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
	* Designated Focal Person,United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)

	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations-CONGO
	* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO
	* Fellow, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN
	* Fellow, Open Society Institute-OSI Budapest
	* Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com