[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Call Wednesday, 07 December 18:00 UTC

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 22:00:30 UTC 2011

Dear ALL,
I would love a call out to +27 71 766 8429-as I am in Durban South Africa for the Climate Change Discussions.
But incidentally, my return flight has been booked for the 7th back. So if you do call and and cant get me, please know that I am already airborne. In this regards take this as my apologies if I am arbone then
Regards

Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON,

	* Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders Inc.(USA & NIGERIA)
        President, Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria- DNAN

	* Fellow-Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers- ICANN
	* Fellow-Open Society Institute, Budapest
	* Designated Focal Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change- UNFCCC in Nigeria
	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO

	* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO
	* Tel: +441438729726, +234-8052658024,
	* Email: diasporanursesa at yahoo.com, petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk,

	* www.nursesacrosstheborders.org