[AFRI-Discuss] [afralo-dakar-events-participants] Joint AFRALO - AfrICANN meeting / Réunion conjointe AFRALO - AfrICANN

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 19:56:09 UTC 2011

Thank you Mama Fatimata.
Warmest best.

Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON,

	* Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders Inc.(USA & NIGERIA)
        President, Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria- DNAN

	* Fellow-Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers- ICANN
	* Fellow-Open Society Institute, Budapest
	* Designated Focal Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change- UNFCCC in Nigeria
	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO

	* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO
	* Tel: +441438729726, +234-8052658024,
	* Email: diasporanursesa at yahoo.com, petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk,

	* www.nursesacrosstheborders.org

________________________________
The agenda is in the website as indicated the first day.  This is the link for your convenience.

https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Wednesday%2C+26.10.11

Best,
Fatimata

2011/10/25 NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS <nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com>

Dear T.J.
>Could we have the agenda for this meeting if availbale please.
>Thanks
>

>Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON,
>
>	* Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders Inc.(USA & NIGERIA)
>        President, Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria- DNAN
>
>	* Fellow-Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers- ICANN
>	* Fellow-Open Society Institute, Budapest
>	* Designated Focal Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change- UNFCCC in Nigeria
>	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO
>
>	* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO
>	* Tel: +441438729726, +234-8052658024,
>	* Email: diasporanursesa at yahoo.com, petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk,
>
>	* www.nursesacrosstheborders.org

Fatimata Seye Sylla