[AFRI-Discuss] Take a look at my photos on Facebook

Peters Omoragbon invite+a2a40__9 at facebookmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:24:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

I set up a Facebook Profile where I can post my pictures, videos and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it. First, you need to join Facebook! Once you join, you can also create your own profile.

Thanks,
Peters

To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1216238628&k=AQCdBkXi11YfG1IB3MRQLWjstR_SFs4X0PUNgfdjy4nkqsqx8x5AuxITKkhJ2sWclcyaaQ&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=afri-discuss%40atlarge-lists.icann.org&c=AQCrGazzG9R4XxDb0FWonblEOuwa3mrvWsPnv8ffYWdyZA