[AFRI-Discuss] Due Diligence - 154 ALS Association for Linux and Free Software in Burkina Faso

Shaarawy Abd El-Baki shaarawy at ofoksystems.com
Thu Aug 11 14:56:22 UTC 2011

 Dear All
We accept the pour Linux association application
they makes an efforts in awareness in the field of Internet .  I think it may
be a good relay At-Large in Burkina Faso

Best regards,
Shaarawy Abd Elbaky
OfokSystems.CEO
Ofok NGO Chairman

Address: 26 Adn st off shehab st, Mohandseen. Giza-Egypt
Mob:+2-0105005169 / Tel:+202-237488493

 URL:www.ofokngo.org
 http://ohnet.ofokngo.org
 http://arabinter.net