[AFRI-Discuss] Re : Show case group

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 02:29:06 UTC 2011

More suggestions...
1. Internet Development in Africa-the way forward
2. Internet Development in Africa-a blessing or curse?
3. Internet Development in Africa-Problems, Progress and Prospects.
4. What Future for Africa's involvement in Internet Development
5. Internet Development-What Role for Africa and Africans?

Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON,

	* Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders Inc.(USA & NIGERIA)
        President, Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria-DNAN

	* Fellow-Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN
	* Fellow-Open Society Institute, Budapest
	* Designated Focal Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change-UNFCCC in Nigeria
	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN-CONGO

	* Secretary, Regional Committee for Africa-Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN-CONGO
	* Tel: +441438729726, +234-8052658024,
	* Email: diasporanursesa at yahoo.com, petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk,