[AFRI-Discuss] Dakar

Wilson Abigaba abigabaw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:47:00 UTC 2011

Dear Tijani,

I am sorry, I was unable to attend the tele-conference fully as the
English channel has issues. I request to join the committee and assist
in a capacity that I am able to. I would also like to know in detail
what the committee will be doing so that I can advise on what am able
to assist with/participate.

I am also keen to read and listen to the transcripts of the tele
conference yesterday after they have been posted.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Wilson