[AFRI-Discuss] A huge day for Internet in Tunisia

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at topnet.tn
Thu Jan 13 21:45:20 UTC 2011

Hi,
After very dark days, tonight Tunisia is living a historic moment after
the President speech.
The President has ensured that he will not be candidate for the 2014
election.
He ensured that all freedom of expression and speech will be open to all.
Internet is really open there is no web site closed.
I am know watching for the first time of my life "real" opposition
leaders on governmental TV Tunisie7.
I am positivist because I know that this is a real window for better
situation.
Best,

Khaled