[AFRI-Discuss] 04 - RE: Visa to Colombia

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 00:29:31 UTC 2010

Thanks Heidi,
In addition to Mr. Tijani's concerns expressed by members during the teleconference with regards to TRANSIT.

One countries where DIRECT FLIGHTS are possible from host countries do not need transit visas.
Secondly, there are a lot of  foreign airlines that take passnegers to other countries other their own (airline's countries) and do not require TRANSIT visas to take passengers via their own country to these countries. For example, if I were to fly to China with Emmirates, I do not need a transit visa to United Arab Emmirates to be taken to China-supposing China were to give me an entry visa at their Port of Entry, as slong as there is an official document from the Columbia Forign Affairs Ministry.

The time to start this preparation is NOW.

Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A) An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
Member(OBSERVER),United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
URL: www.nursesacrosstheborders.org  NABHI as affiliate of the United Nations is poised to uphold the TENETS of the CHARTERS of the UN. THIS it pledges to promote and publicise for enhanced Sustainable Developmet. WE believe in a World of Law and Order, Peace and Security with RESPECT for Fundamental Human Rights.  NABHI IS NOT A VISA PROCUREMENT AGENCY NOR IS IT AN INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT AGENCY