[AFRI-Discuss] ALAC/At-Large Improvements Work Teams

Secrétariat FMAI fmai at fmai.org
Tue Aug 10 08:07:14 UTC 2010

Oh, fantastic!

Thank you Peters. We are now 8 volunteers: 2 for WT A, 3 for WT B, 2 for WT
C and only one for WT D (see attached).

Tomorrow is the deadline. I will send the final list to Seth on time.

Have a nice day

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231