[AFRI-Discuss] [AFRALO-Internal] Appel / Call - Election AFRALO 2010

Moataz Shaarawy moataz at ofoksystems.com
Mon Jul 26 09:44:10 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Me too i support the nomination of Tijani BEN JEMAA to the ALAC...

Best regards,
Moataz Shaarawy

Ofok Systems CIO / Ofok NGO Secretary General

Address: 26 Adn st, off shehab st, Giza Egypt
Office phone: +202 3748 8493 / Cell phone:  +202- 0105242945 / Fax: +202
3748 8493
Email:Moataz at ofoksystems.com <Email%3AMoataz at ofoksystems.com> /
Ofokngo at ofoksystems.com

Ofok is Tree free. Kindly, consider the environment before printing