[AFRI-Discuss] REMINDER: AFRALO TELECONFERENCE - Wednesday, 02 June 2010 @ 18:00 UTC

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Wed Jun 2 14:33:49 CDT 2010

Dear Friends,

I am sorry I was not able to attend the teleconference of today, neither
able to send an apology. In fact I was at the hospital and I have just
reached home now.
My mother has undergone an eye surgery and its retina has been dislocated
after the surgery. I was stuck there since there were lot of complications.

Please accept my apology for not attending the teleconference.

Best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal MBA, ACMI

President – Internet Society of Mauritius | Member - ICANN At Large Advisory
Committee (ALAC) | Member – PIR .ORG Advisory Council |) +230 2578703 |  6
+230 6778059  | ? Royal Road, Union Park. Mauritius | + dave at isoc-mu.org

The information contained in this transmission, including any attachments
hereto, is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
distribution, copying or other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender at the information provided and return any and all copies of this
communication to the sender.