[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Statement on the .XXX Application

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Mon Apr 26 15:12:37 CDT 2010

Bonjour, Hello

I support Draft ALAC statement as its without modification, the
statement outlines the issue of transparancy and accountability of the
processes
related to ICM TLD application . I don't think we should support NARALO
position and request ICANN to approve the TLD .

Although personally i have some reservations regarding the TLD and its
content, i think we should ensure any reservations dose not effect the TLD
application process or decisions based on ICANN procedures .

I support ALAC statement, not NARALO proposal .

Regards,
Mohamed