[AFRI-Discuss] TR: Regional Advise for ISOC Liberia

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Sun Feb 7 11:56:00 CST 2010

Sorry Mohamed for the delay. Here is the e-mail concerning the ISOC Liberia.
You can find in the attached files the application (PDF) and Ann Rachel
comments (Word)

Have a nice night

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 71 875 761

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 860 861

  _____