[AFRI-Discuss] Comments on ICANN DRAFT STRATEGIC PLAN JULY 2010-JUNE 2013

Hawa Diakite hawadiakite at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 17:08:45 CST 2010

 Hi All, I am sorry to make my comment by mail, the wiki does not work on my
laptop whn I clic on "SAVE"

TTijani, you make a good job but under point 2 in Tijani suggestion, I
propose to change : ... "ICANN should make the application fee for new Top
Level Domain" to
"ICANN should make the application fee for new REGISTRY"

where REGISTRY mean Top Level Domain manager

The Best
Hawa