[AFRI-Discuss] Comments on ICANN DRAFT STRATEGIC PLAN JULY2010-JUNE 2013

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Tue Jan 12 15:45:50 CST 2010

Dave and all,

Please find attached the comments on strategic plan 2010-2013 prepared by Dave with my proposed modifications.
I coloured the parts to remove in red and the parts to add in bleu.

I will post it on the wiki page as well.

Have a nice night

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 860 861