[AFRI-Discuss] Comments on ICANN DRAFT STRATEGIC PLAN JULY 2010-JUNE 2013

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon Jan 11 05:15:36 CST 2010

Dear All,

The English version of Dave Kissoondoyal's Draft AFRALO Comment on the
Strategic Plan is also available as a wiki document under:
https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?afralo_comment_on_icann_s_strategic
_plan_2010_13

Please make your comments directly on the wiki page using the "comment"
button. All commments which were received by email have already been
incorporated in the wiki page.

--
Regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon,
Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org