[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Executive Committee Representative nominee -deadline: 9 November 2009

Dave Kissoondoyal dave at isoc-mu.org
Fri Nov 6 13:36:32 CST 2009

Dear Nick

I would like to send my nomination for the 5th ALAC Executive Committee
Member.

Please note that I meet the requirement to be the AFRALO Member and to be
fluent in English. Additionally, I do commit to attend ALL meetings of the
Executive Committee and ALAC, including face-to-face meetings.

I hope that my nomination will be accepted.

Thanks and best regards

Dave Kissoondoyal MBA,ACMI | President – Internet Society of Mauritius |
Member - ICANN At Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) | Member – PIR .ORG
Advisory Council |* +230 2578703 |  6 +230 2398701  | * Informatics Park, La
Tour Koenig, Pointe aux Sables. Mauritius | *  <mailto:dave at isoc-mu.org>
dave at isoc-mu.org

The information contained in this transmission, including any attachments
hereto, is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to
distribution, copying or other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact
the sender at the information provided and return any and all copies of this
communication to the sender.