[AFRI-Discuss] Passing away of two members of the At-Large community

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Wed Apr 15 05:05:13 EDT 2009

Dear At-Large Community members and Staff colleagues:

I have the sad duty to inform you that Aloyce Menda, Coordinator of
AFRALO ALS Journalists' Union for Science & Technology Advancement in
Africa (JUSTA-AFRICA),  lost his battle with liver cancer on 6th April
2009. He was 50.

At the same time, we have been informed that Paco de Quito, ALS
Representative of ISOC Catalan in EURALO, has passed away suddenly on
9th April at the age of 62. (further information at
http://www.noticias.com/noticia/ha-fallecido-francisco-quinto-fc4.html)

On behalf of all the Staff of ICANN, may I extend our condolences to
their families and colleagues.

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart

Director for At-Large