[AFRI-Discuss] Agenda for AfRALO meeting - 1st Dec.2008

admin at isoc.sd admin at isoc.sd
Wed Nov 26 14:33:50 EST 2008

Hawa,

am not sure what you mean by Afralo internal list, we are discssing in
Afralo mailing list .

my understanding was that the meeting suppose to be first Wednesday of
every month, but i was told in the mailing list that the meeting is
planned for 1st Dec. maybe to enable participants of IGF to attend the
meeting .

Regards,
Mohamed