[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Elections

Mohamed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Thu Sep 25 14:30:48 EDT 2008

Hi

AFRALO current representatives to ALAC and AfRALO secretariat were elected in the same date "ICANN
Lisbon meeting"
but with different term periods, one ALAC member and secretariat terms ended some time ago and my
understanding that
this elections were for 2 posts .

To be consistent and transparent we need to conduct secretariat elections simultaneously with ALAC
member position .

Regards,
Mohamed EL Bashir