[AFRI-Discuss] Nominating Committee - African Region Candidatures

Alan Levin alan at futureperfect.co.za
Mon Sep 8 07:06:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,

On 28 Aug 2008, at 4:34 PM, At-Large Staff wrote:
> As the ALAC have not received any communication from the region, we
> are
> writing to advise you (and the ALAC by copy) that we are aware of two
> persons who have let the region know that they are willing to serve:
> 1. Khaled Koubaa – the incumbent Nominating Commmittee member from
> Africa
> 2. Alan Levin, of ISOC South Africa, who is self-nominated with a
> second
> from McTim on the list

When I submitted my name to the list I was not aware of Khaleds
position on the Nomcom, nor his willingness and commitment to
continue.  Since then I have received an email from Khaled where he
explained his position and I support his candidature. As such I expect
this is unanimous support.

Khaled, I wish you strength and my support in your role on Nomcom!

Sincerely,

Alan