[AFRI-Discuss] Réf. : AfRALO Active ALSs/Mem bers

Mohamed EL Bashir admin at isoc.sd
Sun Jul 6 03:12:18 EDT 2008

Thanks Amr.

Looking forward to see SchoolNET Africa active participation in At-Large .

Regards,
Mohamed EL Bashir
ALAC

Amr Hamdy wrote:
| Dear All,
|
| I received the invitation to join the mailing list and it will be a
| pleasure to work with the team.
| Best regards
| Amr
|

| At 12:25 AM 7/5/2008, Didier Rukeratabaro Kasole wrote:
|> Well done Mouhamed,
|>

|> I will chase non responding ALSs
|>

|> Didier Kasole
|>

|> -------Message original-------
|>

|> De : Mohamed EL Bashir
|>
|> Date : 04/07/2008 12:02:15
|>
|> A : Hawa Diakite;  Fatimata Seye Sylla;  At-Large Staff;  Didier
|> Rukeratabaro Kasole;  ALAC Afrique
|>
|> Sujet : AfRALO Active ALSs/Members

| Dear All
|

| Until today i have got confirmations on the mailing list from :
|
| 1.Mohamed EL Bashir - Sudan ISOC
|
| 2.Dider R.Kasole - ISOC DRS
|
| 3.HawaDiakite - ISOC Mali
|
| 4.Fatimata Seyse Sylla - ALAC Nomcom appointee
|
| 6.Rashida Jouhari - Moroccan Association of Civil Society for information
| Society "MACIS"
|
| 7.Khalid Koubaa - Tunisia ISOC
|
| 8.Abdel Aziz Hilai - ISOC Morocco
|
| 9.Gabriel Bombambo- ACOULL "Association COngolaise des Utilisateurs de
|
| Logiciels Libres"
|
| 10. Alan Levin - South Africa ISOC
|

| Did not received any feedback from the bellow African ALSs :
|
| 1. Nigerian Internet Users Coalition (NIUC) - Abetokunbo Abiola
|
| 2. Anais.AC - Robertine Tankeu Keutchankeu
|
| 3. African Youth Foundation - Paulyn Jansen
|
| 4. Journalists Union for Science & Technology Advancement in Africa
|
| (JUSTA-AFRICA) - Alyoce Menda
|
| 5. ISOC Burundi - Victor Ciza
|
| 6. ISOC Benin - Yavoi Atohoun
|
| 7, Centre De Promotion Et De Vulgarisation De L'Informatique - Arnold
| Mulenda
|
| Yamukandu
|
| 8. CAFEC - Baudouin  Schombe
|
| 9. SchoolNET Africa - Amr Hamdi
|

| so we have received confirmation from more than 50% of the current
| certified
| African At-Large
|
| Structures
|
| "ALS", and from the list above i know some names whom we can try to reach
| and am sure they will be
|
| willing to be more active .
|

| I guess we can start our discussion in the maling list form now and in our
| next coming AfRALO
|
| teleconference in Wednesday 6th August
|
| on the suggested bellow items :
|
| * AfRALO members meeting during ICANN Cairo .
|
| * AfRALO/ALS activity and ensuring better communications .
|
| * finding ways to encourage AfRALO/ALS to contribute to ICANN policy
| discussions
|

| We need AfRALO to be more active  inorder to justfy to ICANN any support
| needed for AfRALO/African
|
| ALS we need
|
| to show activity so it will be easier for Africa ALAC members to
| achieve our
| goals .
|

| Can Staff/AfRALO secretariat try to contact the unactive ALS using their
> [...]
signature database 3244 (20080705) __________

http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org <http://www.afralo.org/>

Posting guidelines to ensure machine translations of emails sent to
this list are more accurate:
http://www.funredes.org/mistica/english/emec/method_emec/presentation.html#anexo1