[AFRI-Discuss] Next AFRALO Teleconference: 13 June 1330 UTC

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Sun Jun 8 08:40:46 EDT 2008

Dear all,

This is to remind you about the upcoming monthly AFRALO teleconference.

The AFRALO teleconference originally scheduled for 4 June has been
rescheduled to 13 June at 1330 UTC.

Please visit the meeting page to see the agenda and participation
instructions. If you would like to participate and don¹t have a toll free
access number for your country,  please send us your contact information if
your name is not already on the dial-out list. You can find a dial-out list
and a list with all the toll-free phone numbers on this list.

https://st.icann.org/afralo/index.cgi?13_june_2008

It is yet unsure if we will have French interpretation for this call. We did
contact our teleconference operator with a request for interpretation and
are currently awaiting their response. Please remember that interpretation
request need to be sent well in advance to make sure our interpreters do not
have scheduling conflicts. It is therefore preferable to not reschedule
teleconferences but to make sure in that there is sufficient attendance in
advance. We will keep you posted on this issue.

Please note that you will not receive another email reminder from staff
about this meeting. You will, however, receive an automated reminder email
24 hours before the call. If you would like to participate, please make sure
you have sent us the necessary instructions well in advance.

Regards,
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Frederic Teboul
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org