[AFRI-Discuss] At-Large community event, 21 June 2008

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Mon May 26 07:40:39 EDT 2008

Dear all,

We plan to have an At-Large community dinner at the ICANN Paris meeting and
would like to invite you to this event. Before we go forward with the
preparations, we would like to know how many of you are likely to
participate.

If you are in Paris on the evening of Saturday, 21 June and would like to
participate, please follow the link below and put in your name.

http://www.doodle.ch/ddihym5hhpeuhdwt

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Frederic Teboul
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org