[AFRI-Discuss] A complain about a domain problem

philemon philemon at drtvnet.cg
Thu Mar 20 10:01:34 EDT 2008

Hi All

Not sure it is appropriate to come with this problem on this list. if not, kindly receive my apologise.

I have registrated two domains, cnsi.cg and ceprod.cg to NIC. one(cnsi) is pointing fine to my dns server the second does not. I complained to NIC they try to do some think, but it did not work for the domain ceprod. I am tring to follow up with then upon; i have sent at list 5 emails 10 days ago but they do not respond any more! We called they using the phone number we fund on the IANA web site; it a pity that this phone number cannot work!

We call the local administrative contact here in brazaville, he said that he left a message on a answering machine, but now no response.

Now we have a big pressure from the one who requested this domain to us.

Is some one know a email address of the icann organe who take care of the kindly of user's complain? Or if some one can advise or help.

It's a pity that the information society is building like this!

Thanks you

Philemon

KISSANGOU Jean Philemon
Directeur Technique DRTVnet (ISP)