[AFRI-Discuss] Machine Translation Interface problems

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Mar 14 07:57:56 EDT 2008

Dear All:

As you know, the machine translation interface to the mailing lists in the
LACRALO and the AFRALO are becoming less reliable.

After requests from several of you, we have asked Funredes to disable the
machine translation interface. We have set up a new test email list which we
will connect to the translation interface. Once the problems are resolved,
then we will let you know and enable machine translation again.

Please accept our apologies. We will continue to work with Funredes on a
solution.
--
Regards,

ICANN At-Large Staff