[AFRI-Discuss] Various Policy areas being worked on

Nick Ashton-Hart Nick.Ashton-Hart at icann.org
Fri Feb 29 04:38:59 EST 2008

Dear Alan, a few cut-and-paste responses for you and others:

>>  Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) :
>>  there an ALAC working group on RAA, which currently discuss the user
community comments on "section F' of the implementation plan.

> Where can I find more info about this?

You will find all the At-Large working groups and the links to each of their
working areas at:
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_policy_working_groups. This is
also listed on the main page at www.alac.icann.org.

>>  At-Large Summit :
>>  a working group is working in planning internet users summit  ( meeting )
which was originally planned to be held in Paris during the coming ICANN meeting
but it might be held in Africa depending on budget and planning.

>Very interesting. Where will the Africa meeting in November 2008 be
held? What cities are candidates?

At the moment no announcement has been made though I believe one is
imminent. I will publish the announcement on the lists as soon as it is
available.

--

Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart