[AFRI-Discuss] New Delhi Schedule & Documents for At-Large

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Sun Jan 27 16:06:01 EST 2008

Dear All:

Since the time for New Delhi is almost upon us, allow me to provide
you with links to documents, agendas, schedules, and travel information.

For all At-Large meetings, and links to documents and travel info,
please visit https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?new_delhi_meeting

APRALO has its own page at https://st.icann.org/asiapac/index.cgi?new_delhi_meeting

Note that there will be further information related to travel shortly
posted on the travel information page for those attending in person,
and of course agendas will be filled in as they come available - and
since it is a Wiki, the community members are of course able to create
these for yourself, no need to wait for me - you can optionally also
leave comments on these pages too, with ideas, thoughts, and
perspectives.

If you have suggestions for other documents which should be linked to
the documents page do send them in.
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart