[AFRI-Discuss] Signing Ceremony Order of Events

Pierre Dandjinou dandjinou.pierre at undp.org
Wed Mar 28 14:05:02 EDT 2007

Nick,

Thanks for this. I note that you chose to ignore my initial suggestion that
current standing African members of the ALAC be given a chance to come
forward during this ceremony. After all, whatever the results, they have
been assuming the position on behalf of the community and do not forget some
of the ALS formation was fuelled by the proposal put up by these members.

While I have no problem with Jacqueline acting as the third key official at
the meeting, I note this was not the case in sau Paulo and that the MC of
the ceremony was a former latin American members of the ALAC..

As stated during the Africa meeting, I would not be able to attend the
ceremony since I have to catch my flight around 10. am. But I indicated that
alice munuya could well represent other members and be given a slot to
welcome our new members..it is an issue of recognition of the time and
efforts these people dedicated to ALAC and the ALS formation from this
continent.
Regards
Pierre