[AFRI-Discuss] RE : Re: SIGNERS FOR TOMORROW - URGENT EMAIL

BAUDOUIN SCHOMBE sam_bj2000 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 28 06:52:45 EDT 2007

I confirm and give my approbation for CAFEC signature

Baudouin

Didier Rukeratabaro Kasole <dkasole at gmail.com> a écrit : Dear Nick

Plaese add :

Name of Organisation: Internet Society DRC (Democratic Republic of Congo)
Name of Signer: Didier RUKERATABARO KASOLE
Position of Signer: Chairman

Name of Organisation: Centre Africain d'Echange Culturel
Name of Signer: Baudouin SCHOMBE
Position of Signer: President

Kind regards