[AFRI-Discuss] Signing the MoUs

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Mon Mar 26 09:19:54 EDT 2007

Dear African and European Colleagues:

In order for me to prepare the signature texts for the signing ceremony on
the Thursday, could those of you intending to sign send me the following
information as you wish it to appear on the signature texts:

Name of Organisation
Name of Signer
Position of Signer

IF YOU ARE LEAVING BEFORE THURSDAY:

If you are leaving before the signing ceremony and wish to sign the final
text, I will prepare a signature page early so you can sign in advance. I
will then read out your name during the ceremony so that you are included
even though you are not physically present :)
--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160