[AFRI-Discuss] [EURO-Discuss] Have a great Lisbon Meeting!

Heike Jensen dr.heike.jensen at web.de
Mon Mar 19 08:56:10 EDT 2007

Dear Annette,

First of all, a big thanks for all your great work and enthusiasm.

Indeed, now our challenge is to create viable working structures instead of
"bureaucratic monsters." I hope the Lisbon meeting will be instrumental in
this respect, building on the work that has already been underway in the
regions.

Warm regards,
Heike