[AFRI-Discuss] Information on the GNSO and Policy Development Process

Nick Ashton-Hart nick.ashton-hart at icann.org
Sun Mar 18 05:58:36 EDT 2007

Dear Community:

Since I know many ALSes are not intimately familiar with the GNSO and
the GNSO Policy Development Process, I have drawn up an informational
document which describes both and includes the graphical
representation of the process previously forwarded.

I hope you will find this helpful, especially when you are
considering the draft resolutions which in the current draft call for
a PDP to be initiated. The attached will help you understand what
that means, and the other avenues associated with, and connected to,
the full formal PDP process which can also be used, or which can be
complimentary to, the full PDP process.

Note that French, Spanish, and Portuguese translations of the
attached documents will be available next week.

All of these will be posted on the Wikis for the various regions as
well and I will email those links when they are available.

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
Director, At-Large