[AFRI-Discuss] RE : Re: [At-Large] Question

Khaled KOUBAA khaled.koubaa at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:13:00 EDT 2007

Dear all,

As all of us know that Western Sahara situation is a political issue
that all stakeholders are discussing and debating at the governmental
level within a UN process, and that this geographical entity doesn't
exist in the ISOC 3166-1 list adopted by ICANN, I think it is not the
best place to deal with such issues.

I thank our colleague Aziz Hilali for explaining the situation with tact
and delicacy.

Best.

Khaled KOUBAA
President ISOC Tunisia