[AFRI-Discuss] Travel to Lisbon URGENT INFORMATION AND ACTION REQUIRED

JUSTA AFRICA justafrica2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 09:14:00 EST 2007

Dear Nick Ashton-Hart

  Thank you for arrangements. I am now in the process of obtaining VISA.
  May you organize travelling schedule so that I can arrive on time. I prefer British Airways via London or Emirates via Dubai.

  Thanx again;
  ALOYCE MENDA,
  Dar es Salaam.

ICANN At Large Staff <staff at alac.icann.org> wrote:
  Dear Nadine and Susie (copied to those below):

  The travel for the following people is approved. Could those of you on the list below please now proceed to arrange your airfare through Nadine Davidson at our travel agency? She can be reached at nadine.d at travelstoreusa.com. Please copy the travel-staff at atlarge-lists.icann.org on all arrangements:

  APPROVED TRAVEL LIST:

            Christian Name
    Surname
    Email
    Flying

    From/To
      Alan
    Levin
    alan at futureperfect.co.za
    Cape Town/South Africa
      Aloyce
    Menda
    justafrica2000 at yahoo.com
  Dar es Salaam/Tanzania

      Abderrahim
    Jamari
    iramaj5 at yahoo.fr
    Rabat/Morocco
    Didier   Rukeratabaro  dkasole at gmail.com    Kinshasa/Gombe

      Khaled
    Koubaa
    koubaak at isoc.org.tn, khaled.koubaa at topnet.tn
    Washington DC/USA

      Yaovi
    Athoun
    yaovito at yahoo.fr, isocbenin at yahoo.fr
    Cotonou via Paris

  Those of you who have submitted TARFs but who do not see your name on the list above: This is because you have not filled in the form. Those people are:

  Mohammed El Bashir
  Hawa Diakite

  WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY COMMUNICATION from the following:

            Davidson
    Okoko
      Adetokunbo
    Abiola
      Paulyn
    Jansen
      Robertine
    Tankeu Keutchankeu
      Badouin
    Schombe
      Arnold
    Mulenda Yamukandu

  IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR FILLED-IN TARF BEFORE 8 MARCH YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE LISBON MEETING!

  WHAT YOU NEED TO INCLUDE ON YOUR TARF:

  Arrival Date
  Departure Date
  The Airport and City you are beginning and ending the trip from
  An estimate of the airfare cost
  An estimate of the cost of your meals during the meeting (you can assume US$50/day)

AGAIN, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE LISBON MEETING WITH TRAVEL SUPPORT if you do not act now.

    --
Regards,

  Nick Ashton-Hart
  ICANN At Large