[AFRI-Discuss] At-Large Regional website content now managed by the regional ALS community

ICANN At Large Staff staff at alac.icann.org
Fri Jan 26 08:58:20 EST 2007

Dear All:

I am happy to inform you that each of the regional URLS:

www.afralo.org	For Africa
www.apralo.org	For Asia-Pacific
www.euralo.org	For Europe
www.lacralo.org	For Latin America /Caribbean Islands
www.naralo.org	For North America

All now point to the regional Wikis which began to come online in
November/December 2006.

This means that the ALS community in each region will be able to edit
and manage the regional online home and the information it contains,
whilst members of the public will be able to see the regional online
home sites with the information which the region itself has decided
should be made available.

All ALSes should have received user accounts - if anyone does not
have access to your regional site please let us know at
staff at alac.icann.org.

Of course ICANN At-Large staff will help to maintain sections related
to forms, minutes of meetings where we are involved in taking
minutes, providing FAQs, etc - in consultation with the regions
themselves.

We hope all of you see this is a step forward in providing the At-
Large community more tools to communicate with one another and with
those who are interested and are always happy to hear your views on
further improvements.

--
Regards,

ICANN At-Large Staff